What a girl does with her dog at home? 🍒
Good morning Beanz! Good morning Beanz Ma! Afternoon for me too. No Beanie to mess with & throw a ball w/. Those eats... Made me hungry. Hollo, I know it is out of love, I have a send this out of love for you both, too. The chicken bones are very dangerous. Dogs tend to swallow them whole & choke. I personally walked into a kitchen of my friends one visit. We had all just had fried chicken & the trash was in the wastecan. Saber (a 100 lb puppy) was all legs stiff out & choking, I reached down his throat & pulled out a chicken bone. This was years ago and was my 3rd or 4th meeting of Saber. Any time I would visit, Saber would find a spot somewhere near me to lay his head on me. He is gone now due to old age, but even though he wasn't my dog, one day when I die, I'm sure he'll be on the other side of the rainbow bridge waiting to greet me w/ all the rest of 4 legged & a couple 3 legged puppies that are there. You two have a great week. Much Love.
![]() |
| What a girl does with her dog at home? |
![]() |
| What a girl does with her dog at home? |
![]() |
| What a girl does with her dog at home? |
![]() |
| What a girl does with her dog at home? |
Well, I think you are doing great. I've always wanted a Jindo breed for myself. I'm thinking about visiting dog pound to see whether I really have what it takes to have one.
Link Full Video ⤵️
What a girl does with her dog at home?




Post a Comment
0 Comments