Beanie appears troubled… He does not seem to be his normal happy-go-lucky self…. It seems like he’s aged five years since your last episode. I hope he feels better. You two are such great friends, it’s been really fun to watch the chemistry between you two.
๋ํ๊ฒฌ์ ํผ์ ํค์ฐ๋ฉด ์๊ธฐ๋์ผ..
๋ํ๊ฒฌ์ ํผ์ ํค์ฐ๋ฉด ์๊ธฐ๋์ผ..
๋ํ๊ฒฌ์ ํผ์ ํค์ฐ๋ฉด ์๊ธฐ๋์ผ..
Hi Hollo and Beanie!! That was a great video. The look on Beanies " face when he was waiting for you was hilarious. He was like " come on mom, I have things to do". I love you both. Thank you for uploading this video. Question, has anyone ever told you you have cute tootsies? Much ๐๐น from Pennsylvania.
๋ํ๊ฒฌ์ ํผ์ ํค์ฐ๋ฉด ์๊ธฐ๋์ผ..
๋ํ๊ฒฌ์ ํผ์ ํค์ฐ๋ฉด ์๊ธฐ๋์ผ..
Amazing Things That Happen When You Have A Dog ๐
Amazing Things That Happen When You Have A Dog ๐
Post a Comment
0 Comments