My Funny Dog falls asleep when I pretend to fall asleep
She's just like a real baby. Close your eyes and they start doing the same the thing. She's so cute and very intelligent. I read and seen allot of great things about Puddys breed. Their pretty bright and wise dogs and I also seen that this breed can jump a pretty good height.
"Ahhh yes, give me that sunshine." Said Puddy before she knocked out. Happy Valentine's Day sweet baby girl. And to the parents, hope you have a great Valentine's Day as well.❤❤
Dog cuddles are the greatest blessing. My border collie / pug mix, while I would start to lay down and get ready to sleep, would sit and wait until I was settled, then I'd lift my cover and he'd crawl under and curl up between my legs. I move around a lot before falling asleep, so I'd enjoy that for as long as I could until I'd adjust and he would curl up into my chest đ
My Funny Dog falls asleep when I pretend to fall asleep




Post a Comment
0 Comments