Standing Still and Staying Silent can SAVE your Life!
The woman in purple was like "It ain't there if I can't see it."
I can imagine the amount of fear and anxiety that poor girl must have felt. Just watching the interaction made me nervous and I was holding my breath. Thankful they are ok.
![]() |
| Standing Still and Staying Silent can SAVE your Life! |
![]() |
| Standing Still and Staying Silent can SAVE your Life! |
The chick to the far right was literally ready to abandon those other two if the moment was right đ€Łđ€Ł
Instinctively, I did the same thing with a charging Rottweiler. He latched on to my forearm with his jaws, and I offered zero resistance. After a few seconds he released my arm and stood still next to me, and allowed me to return through the door I had just stepped from. Every point on my arm where there had been a sharp tooth, was now a bead of blood. I guess sometimes you just get stupid lucky.
![]() |
| Standing Still and Staying Silent can SAVE your Life! |
![]() |
| Standing Still and Staying Silent can SAVE your Life! |
![]() |
| Standing Still and Staying Silent can SAVE your Life! |
Standing Still and Staying Silent can SAVE your Life!
Standing Still and Staying Silent can SAVE your Life!






Post a Comment
0 Comments