Cat Giving Birth to 5 Kittens With Complete Different Color

Cat Giving Birth to 5 Kittens With Complete Different Color



Belly is one and a half years old. She is cute and clever. Cause I got depression problems 3 years ago. Life was hopeless. My friends were suggested to me to raise a cat. So Belly comes into my life. She helps me bottom out from the dark days. Hope this video could also bring you some inner peace and happiness. 

Thanks a lot.

I'm 65 and never had a cat before. A little cat came home by herself and pregnant. She's been here for a month now and is adorable. She's going to be a mom soon and I needed to see "what the process is".

Thanks again and blessings from Puebla, México.

Muchas gracias y que Dios los bendiga.

I will keep updating this channel. Hope all these kittens could have a happy life. 

Cat Giving Birth to 5 Kittens With Complete Different Color

WATCH


A fellow depression sufferer here.  Hubby bought me an 8 week old puppy because he was worried about me.  My life changed dramatically.  Animals can be a gift from God.  I am glad Belly helped you climb out of the dark pit of depression, just as my "Darlin" helped give me a reason to get out of the bed each day.
You are a terrific pet Dad.  I can see the loving gentleness in your hands throughout this video. 
Thank you for sharing.



Post a Comment

0 Comments