Disabled Stray Cat Holding Its Forelimbs High, Just Trying To Survive
There is a special place in HELL for someone who would do this to such a sweet , innocent, angel !! Thank you all for your time, care and dedication in saving this precious kitty & giving him a much needed second chance at life !! I pray that all goes well for him and he fully recovers soon !!
I’m completely shattered to find out that humans did this to this innocent cat. How he’s survived is a miracle, the pain and suffering he’s had to endure. I’m devastated.
Please be cautious when watching and supporting videos featuring animal rescues, especially those that seem to repeatedly find animals in distress. It has come to light that some groups may be engaging in the harmful practice of injuring animals only to film their 'rescue' and subsequent recovery. This is done to generate views, likes, and ultimately, revenue.
What really breaks my heart was that he still trust humans even after another human did that to him. We don't deserve animals, seriously.
Disabled Stray Cat Holding Its Forelimbs High, Just Trying To Survive
WATCH

.jpg)
Post a Comment
0 Comments