Growing Plants in 4K TIME LAPSE Compilation (3+ Years)

Growing Plants in 4K TIME LAPSE Compilation (3+ Years)



In this time lapse compilation, we will have a look at the top 30 time lapse videos I filmed so far! Overall almost 3 years of filming and ~782600 photos have been used. If you are looking for a specific time lapse check the chapters below:

If you enjoy the video help me out and drop a like or comment :)

WATCH

Growing Plants in 4K TIME LAPSE Compilation (3+ Years)


Started a garden recently and found out how relaxing it is just to sit and watch these things grow and show signs of life. While it seems slow at first, every day I get home from work and it blows me away how much all my plants have grown. The video and music are beautiful as FCK, so thank you for the amazing content!


This time-lapse compilation is absolutely mesmerizing! Witnessing 1087 days condensed into just 30 minutes is a testament to the wonders of nature and the power of patience. The transformation from seed to full-grown plant, with every intricate detail captured, is both fascinating and educational. Kudos to the creators for putting together such a stunning visual journey. This video is a true celebration of the beauty and resilience of plant life. 




I'm having trouble sleeping tonight so decided to watch some videos I wouldn't usually watch. I started with videos about the catacombs of Paris and those lost footages. Although it's fascinating to learn about it, it's not exactly the type of thing you'd love to watch when you're having a hard time trying to get some sleep  But some random videos later I got here. And it was the only one that helped me not only with my sleep but also to clear my mind with all that morbidly tone. Left me in tears. It's life! Science tells us that all forms of life on earth came from the same source, we are all connected in a way. Some connections are easier to understand for sure, but to think that we share a common ancestor with a watermelon, for example, it's mind-blowing.

Post a Comment

0 Comments