The Sumo Wrestler Cat Named Biggie Smalls | 43 POUNDS?
I saw Biggie/ Axel’s story on The Dodo. The poor guy was owned by an elderly woman (who obviously over fed him) and then became ill, went into hospital, and could no longer look after him. The Foster (now his furever family) have been great, helping him to lose weight slowly (overweight Cats can go into organ failure if their intake drops too quickly). He can now jump up on the sofa. He’s a spicy boy, but DAMN he’s a Cutie-Patootie.
I don’t know why, but all I could hear while watching this video was “she call me Mr. Boombastic, tell me fantastic”
He definitely enjoyed the brush at the end even though he didn’t want to admit it.
Honestly i give the most credit to you for being able to read the cat's body language and not stress it out more than it already is, and being able to de-escalate the situation as much as possible. I appreciate the work you do.
WATCH
.jpg)
.jpg)
Post a Comment
0 Comments